Sunday, December 28, 2008

A New Year

Hello all

I hope you had a great Christmas and that your New Years is equally festive and awesome. And with this new year comes another kind of fest of awesome proportions. That's right, Awesomefest 2009 is rapidly approaching. And this time I want everyone who is interested to be involved in the planning so we can be bigger and better.

I want to start meeting at least once a month to brainstorm and pool our resources. I am thinking making the first Thursday of each month at 8 o'clock at the Clintonville Cup O' Joe our meeting place. It is always a challenge picking a time that works for everyone so I understand if everyone can't make it so feel free to post comments with ideas and resources you may have at your disposal.

Please email me or call me at 614-507-7954 if you have any questions and please alert people to the presence of this site that you think may be interested in participating this year.

See some of you this Thursday!

-Nick

No comments: